Monday, December 11, 2006

Workshops that shall soon be here

I know I have been delinquent in posting on my blog. It is my pre-New Year's resolution to post at least once per week. To be fair I was on vacation for two weeks in November, although that doesn't explain the lack of posts before or after.

But onto the promised upcoming workshops. We will be holding a Final Cut Express Workshop on both December 18 and 20. Both classes start at 6:30 and you MUST attend both nights. Cost of the class is $40. Please RSVP to the access desk at 651-298-8908 or email me at schumacher@spnn.org if you would like to sign up for the class. Seating is limited so make sure to plan ahead.

Get away from the hustle and bustle that becomes this time of year with the Producer Night on December 21st at 6:30p.m. Relax and enjoy networking with fellow producers (or editors, etc.). Bring a five minute sample of your work and see what others are working on. We'll have festive holiday cookies, drinks, and fun. Even if you don't have anything to show this is a fabulous (my new word) way to meet people who might be willing to help on your shoots, or to meet people you can volunteer for. I hope to see you on the 21st!

We will be closed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, December 24 and 25. Please plan accordingly.